Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

This my new favorite coral thread. Love seeing them Chalices. I gotta dig threw my pics
 
Digging this guy .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 216
i had two at the top of my jbj 65 gal tank under one ai grow and one ai glow.they did not make it.looked like bleached.what par are good for chalices ?
 
i had two at the top of my jbj 65 gal tank under one ai grow and one ai glow.they did not make it.looked like bleached.what par are good for chalices ?

I dont measure par regularly But in my experience, they like low-med lighting. And just enough flow. Magnesium and nutrients has to be consistent too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new