Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

20240704_083153.jpg
20240706_000015.jpg
 
Bubbly... :)
20240811_071937.jpg
 
Looking for a name for years now ,any ideas ? 1st pic is closest to naked eye... :)
20241001_172017.jpg 20241004_125907.jpg
20241005_060702.jpg
 
I picked up this chalice from a friend of mine that was shutting down his tank. It has since developed a really nice yellow gold growth edge with blue streaking and random orange highlights.

I have no idea if it has a name but I thought I would share!
1000035048.jpg
1000035050.jpg
1000035049.jpg
 
Some of my babies.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8069.jpeg
    IMG_8069.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8066.jpeg
    IMG_8066.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8065.jpeg
    IMG_8065.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 72
I picked up this chalice from a friend of mine that was shutting down his tank. It has since developed a really nice yellow gold growth edge with blue streaking and random orange highlights.

I have no idea if it has a name but I thought I would share!
1000035048.jpg
1000035050.jpg
1000035049.jpg
Incredible colors on it!
 
Large adult Foxface for scale - this one grows like a weed and will need to be fragged soon. The chalice in the back is also growing rapidly

IMG_2253.jpeg
 
Large adult Foxface for scale - this one grows like a weed and will need to be fragged soon. The chalice in the back is also growing rapidly

IMG_2253.jpeg
Both of them are large! How long have you had the one in the front for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new