Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

IMG_6424.jpg
Amazing Ian !!!
 
Thanks guys, it was growing on the bare bottom under my sps rack :)

It looks very similar to the Pink Rainbow *******. I didn't name it but it has very similar characteristics (rainbow eyes and similar colors). Whatever it is, she's a beauty Ian. Good stuff!
 
I purchased it from vividaquarium long ago, not sure what its called to be honest...

This piece is pretty sweet though! :xd:
IMG_5768.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new