Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

ironman_19196.jpg


ironman_19198.jpg
 
Is that the flame thrower or iron man? im leaning toward iron man.
 
That one is nicer then the banana banshee Zack. Love the ironman too.
I really dont see what it is everyone sees in the banana banshee. Maybe its just me but a blue rim is not enough to sell me. The rest of it looks very dull to me.
That one Zack has in his first pic on the otherhand is alot nicer. Better color. IMO
 
I really dont see what it is everyone sees in the banana banshee. Maybe its just me but a blue rim is not enough to sell me. The rest of it looks very dull to me.
That one Zack has in his first pic on the otherhand is alot nicer. Better color. IMO

My point exactly. Looing at the pics I've seen, I don't even understand where the "Banana" part of the name comes from.
 
I just love the banana banshee because its unique coloration!

It may not be the brightest but it surely has a neat color pattern..to me

Ive never seen another chalice like it until Zack posted that chalice,which is sweet!!
 
Wow there are some beautiful chalices. I actually aquired these but I have no idea what they might be called. If any one knows, let me know please.
The first pic is kind of deceiving. It is actually more pink than the lavender that it looks like in the pic.
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new