Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

IMG_6845.jpg


IMG_6844.jpg


IMG_6849.jpg

Nice shots!

Im really liking the 1st picture!
 
Is that 1st picture the jf tiger lily?

Mine is just starting to grow some good stripes on it
 
Ian, number 2 looks a lot like the TEC to me, very nice. Is the first one the strawberry melon? Nice shots!
 
The MM is more reddish pink, with a purple background color that you can see through some areas... it's on the right of this pic:
IMG_8246.jpg

I lost my orange immolation... it got knocked off its perch by a snail or serpent star or the devil and fell onto my dendrophyllia colony. It got the crap stung out of it while I was at work. I swear I could cry! Anyone know how I can get another one?
 
Here is one of my no name chalice that i have had for a 1 1/2 years now and has never been fragged yet and picture taken under Ati Blue plus .

DSC05345.jpg
 
Doesn't look like the convict...missing the orange...

Looks way cool though.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new