Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

WWC FireBall

newf_12.jpg
 
Few no name chalice i have
DSC05284.jpg


<a href="http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee464/bkss709-2009/DSC05292.jpg" target="_blank">
a>


<a href="http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee464/bkss709-2009/DSC05297.jpg" target="_blank">
a>


<a href="http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee464/bkss709-2009/DSC05293.jpg" target="_blank">
a>


DSC05279.jpg
 
i was talking about the blue one with yellow eyes sorry

OK, that one is another no namer from Neptune's Collection | Rare African Cichlids | Exotic Corals I think he still has some left... Hit him up tell him I sent you and he will hook you up. It actually is pink with yellow eyes, that shot makes it look more blue cause of my blue LED's. A lot of mt corals are no namers... I really don't like to pay the crazy price for a name, but some times the coral is worth it.
 
Last edited:
I know I posted this one a few pages back but I just got a tripod and love the way this pic came out..... plus it plus out of 48 chalices this is my favorite, this pic is very true to the color...

IMG_4756.jpg
 
Last edited:
I do not no i found it behind the rock work of my tank and brought it out and it has been coloring up for about a couple of months now it has some Orange showing up in it and some Yellow it is going to be realy nice when it grows out.


BKS whats that first one? I like!!
 
You should just send that here, you have too much coral when your finding ones you didnt even know you had lol.....Especially when they look that good :tongue:
 
I no and i have also found a few more like that my old black sand sifting monter sized worm use to drag pieces of corals and my Chalice all over the tank and had to take him out of the tank he damaged to many corals that way and lost a few behind the rock work that way to.


You should just send that here, you have too much coral when your finding ones you didnt even know you had lol.....Especially when they look that good :tongue:
 
I know I posted this one a few pages back but I just got a tripod and love the way this pic came out..... plus it plus out of 48 chalices this is my favorite, this pic is very true to the color...

IMG_4756.jpg

What watermelon is this it looks pretty nice. Also the under tones (Navy Blue) looks pretty nice kinda reminds me of that new one WWC just put out.
 
Great looking Chalice's Lurissa!

I got a box of 4 full colony's of them in the mail today, I need to get the camera out!
 
125[1].JPG

cant wait to get this bad boy! hopfully early next week if the weather permits

also can someone tell me how to make pics come out bigger? thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new