Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

125[1].JPG
cant wait to get this bad boy! hopfully early next week if the weather permits

also can someone tell me how to make pics come out bigger? thank you

What is that piece it looks like somthing but i can put my finger on it my guess would be OI because of the eye color.
 
I want OI! no its Cornbreads Dantes Inferno just orderd it today!

Thats a sweet piece i will deffinit;y be looking otu for that to add to my collection some time soon.
 
LOL no problem, I think the bigger pic's are much better. The attachments usually take forever to open up on my computer.
 
LOL no problem, I think the bigger pic's are much better. The attachments usually take forever to open up on my computer.

Very true to this, although when a colal looks as good as that inferno i cant help to upen in on my 27 inch screen.
 
man im so jealous! i havent been able to keep a chalice successfully. ive killed every frag i got. gonna try again if i can create some shade in my tank :nerd:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new