Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

poor little miami hurricane. Peter, I'll have to make you another frag to put somewhere else so your pb does not eat it up.....
 
Wow that hurricane is getting owned! Great pic man! You know if you don't have room for it, I could find some room in mine!
 
Took this pic at a friends house tonight. Pink rim is pretty darn neat.

IMG_9262-1.jpg
 
Thanks... it's large and in charge :wink:
 
I have a frag of the WWC pink elephant, but the flesh on mine looks more green than blue like on that pic.........maybe because my frag still hasn't really recovered from when it was shipped (it receded a lot). All well, hopefully, mine will color up like that!

Darren

Yup, that's it.
 
I have a frag of the WWC pink elephant, but the flesh on mine looks more green than blue like on that pic.........maybe because my frag still hasn't really recovered from when it was shipped (it receded a lot). All well, hopefully, mine will color up like that!

Darren


It's definitely a dark green/blue color. It doesn't look blue on my monitor, though.
 
Thanks. #2 is wild but long-term captive and growing quickly....I think I will call it the "painted desert chalice"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new