Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Oh it's been a few years...nothing overnight LOL.
 
% Hey Ian, check out the Meng's I got from you...

IMG_9447.jpg
 
O I forgot one,for all of you dis-believers the rim is 100percent orange:tongue:

Updatedcoralpics034.jpg

Updatedcoralpics0072.jpg
 
hey is that bottom right rising sun

Yes it is, one of this sickest pieces in my collection.

Thats a super sick KRL thats the Geko right? I should have mine in two weeks.
 
m and m you are correct,and I love it:tongue:
It is my favorite chalice!
Also I found out my frag has 3 eyes! the bigger one and 2 smaller ones!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new