Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

4-23.jpg
 
I know I just posted this one,but im bored and who doesnt love playing with photoshop! Hahahahaha
This actually has grown since I last posted it.
When searching on google I actually relized the name is extremly fitting!
Updatedcoralpics2130071.jpg
 
She is a slow grower I think,haha!It will be a long time before this piece is aquacultured enough to get it to grow pretty fast...power feeding it will help!
 
just won this one off of ebay (sellers image)
fruitchalice.jpg

and two new ones
IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg
 
Stylaster - I had my eye on that one as well. Just wasn't around when the auction ended! lol. Nice pickup. I'm glad someone on here got that one so we can see the progress. Please snap some pics once it's delivered. : )
 
yup, nice thing is its only an hour away for me to pick it up!
 
Do they have a storefront? I would love to see what they are holding onto! They have been releasing some gems lately!

haha,they dont have a store front,I talk to Rudy at GoldenBasket alot!They are so nice!
 
hi guys ,
what is the difference between cornbred , oregon and original mummy eye ? i have a big colony and never be able to tell what it is . thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new