Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Fun times

9DE7CF73-D65E-46FA-8EF2-974128D1837B.jpeg 2F111E31-DE31-4AF4-8EA5-B0281D2C6ED4.jpeg D66A7F3E-6C0B-41CF-A3B2-BB8E0831E9AB.jpeg 85B74307-E3D7-4A09-ABB0-E25FF7CDADF9.jpeg
 
53929DA1-DC76-4440-A2B1-34AA5076A972.jpeg
9815CD75-4BD2-49EC-9D30-88C10BF64AEF.jpeg
 
Absolutely beautiful.

It's a great coral and I'm fortunate to have it... I've grown it from (if I remember correctly) one or two mouths. I plan on cutting a couple frags one of these upcoming weekends and then grow them out on the rack for a month or two. Maybe someone will have some interest.
1169EC9C-70D4-4F73-B7E7-9E3FCEBAEA99.jpeg
 
It's a great coral and I'm fortunate to have it... I've grown it from (if I remember correctly) one or two mouths. I plan on cutting a couple frags one of these upcoming weekends and then grow them out on the rack for a month or two. Maybe someone will have some interest.
1169EC9C-70D4-4F73-B7E7-9E3FCEBAEA99.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Consider one of those frags sold. Im a rainbow junkie.[/QUOTE]
 
It's a great coral and I'm fortunate to have it... I've grown it from (if I remember correctly) one or two mouths. I plan on cutting a couple frags one of these upcoming weekends and then grow them out on the rack for a month or two. Maybe someone will have some interest.
1169EC9C-70D4-4F73-B7E7-9E3FCEBAEA99.jpeg
Consider one of those frags sold. Im a rainbow junkie.[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful Piece! How long did it take to grow that size from the one or two eyed frag?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new