Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

I wanna join in on the fun. One of my favorite chalices is the lamest of the bunch. The Hollywood stunner. Something about the color combo I just love. So I had a chance to get a big chunk for cheap today and got it!
F22BAE6B-1351-423D-8642-F7A4A11E2206.jpeg
 
What is this one, and where did you get it?

It’s a convict chalice, not sure if it has a name as I have never seen one like it before but I picked it up from a LFS store. It was a frag they were growing out but I convinced them to sell it to me. I got another convict chalice recently that is really nice too, not sure if I posted it all ready or not. The one is from BSA, it’s the Rising Sun

39B0BAE1-71C2-4679-A3EE-E0A74DDBB762.jpeg
 
I saw convict chalice priced very differently from vendor to vendor
 
I'm not sure what's more impressive: that stunning piece of coral, or the fact that you haven't cut into it in 3 years. Very nice!!!

Thank you, I’d much rather just watch it do it’s thing. In all honesty, it’s been 3 years since I have even put my hand in the display! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new