Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

How many years did it take?
A little over two years. It's the same as most other corals where the larger they are the faster they grow. I saw barely any growth the first year and a half and then it took off. I now have two colonies around this size, even with selling a few frags here and there.
 
JF UFO Chalice

C3C6C79B-771C-4FE8-9C8E-8A773196559D.jpeg
 
All taken on iPhone 11 w/ orange filter, no editing
CaliKid Train Wreck
D7D21F7F-F92E-4E33-8F44-0500D14FDBF1.jpeg

watermelon
8D262C94-575F-43A5-83FD-32099CEC338A.jpeg

CB Miami Vice
CEBA7D5F-DE13-45D6-8A89-3DF2A8EF7E42.jpeg

Miami Hurricane
85423650-AAC1-4394-B997-26C651233B86.jpeg
 
20200826_180925.jpg

Got this 2day 1st chalice . It's ok to put it on sand bed?
 
Just got this one has little white on it from shipping hope it turns around

A2A661C9-5673-45A1-90A0-99F872FD346C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new