Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Just got this one has little white on it from shipping hope it turns around

A2A661C9-5673-45A1-90A0-99F872FD346C.jpeg
Where’d you find this one at? Very nice!
 
Should have this little dude in my tank Wednsday. Will put him next to his Cornbred cousin.
AEB01354-49AD-4DC1-8EC0-4D938171A148.jpeg
 
Anyone know what Chalice this is? First one I ever got.
5587EBA3-3BA7-44C3-AE3D-1B1D3B869075.jpeg


The coral In the middle. Baby blue and green with the orange mouth. The back right corner of the coral is very dark blue.
 
What par do most keep them at I only have one now and one on the way. Keeping them around 120 par that’s low as I have
 
What par do most keep them at I only have one now and one on the way. Keeping them around 120 par that’s low as I have

I’m probably around 65-75 par most of the day, peaking at around 80 or so. Forgot what parameter I used however.
 
Just got this one has little white on it from shipping hope it turns around

A2A661C9-5673-45A1-90A0-99F872FD346C.jpeg

How is your coral Frag Doing?

Got mine on Wednesday and have the same
Little white spots. There still there 5 days later.
But, coral is alive and eating as Well. Giving it Mysis here and there hoping to strengthen it up.

You can see the white spots in this pic:

BD6FCFD1-A06B-472F-BB8E-BA6A2E4F83EA.jpeg
C3605F8F-758E-4D94-B4B0-00399F1E087D.jpeg
 
How is your coral Frag Doing?

Got mine on Wednesday and have the same
Little white spots. There still there 5 days later.
But, coral is alive and eating as Well. Giving it Mysis here and there hoping to strengthen it up.

You can see the white spots in this pic:

BD6FCFD1-A06B-472F-BB8E-BA6A2E4F83EA.jpeg
C3605F8F-758E-4D94-B4B0-00399F1E087D.jpeg
Mine is still doing well looks like it is slowly healing. That’s a nice chalice what is it called
 
Mine is still doing well looks like it is slowly healing. That’s a nice chalice what is it called

Fingers crossed then. Will be happy when I see some definitive growth.

It’s a Fireworks Rainbow. Should have a little more color than my Rainbow Crush.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new