Chalice

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have a Mummy eye Chalice that was growing great, almost covered half of a rock that is about the size of a Gatoraide bottle, I noticed that my BTA was too close and stinging my Chalice, there was defeantly recession of the flesh, so I move far away, but the receding is still going on, could there be another issue? Is there a pest that eats choices?
 
When a coral rtns or stns or is stung. Its hard to stop and get the coral to heal and recover. You need perfect water conditions and stability. I think dip would only be more stressful. Time will heal. Hopefully your coral turns around for you. I.love that mummy eye coral.
Ppl sell it here as bgm. I think.
D
 
hi ,my best advice is blow off daily bad section,if continues to spread,frag ,slightly into good tissue ,removing bad area,good luck.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new