Chalice

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
2,627
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chalice Overloaad

IMG_0715.jpeg IMG_0714.jpeg IMG_0713.jpeg IMG_0712.jpeg IMG_0711.jpeg IMG_0710.jpeg
 
Does the last one have a name? That is some interesting growth pattern. I like it.

I have one that seems to behave similarly:
1685852538749.jpeg
No name on that one. Won it in an auction years ago.
Very similar growth on yours
 
Very nice , do you have a name for one in pic 2 ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new