Chalices, red planet, purple bonsai

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frenchie87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frenchie87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
4
Location
Statesville, nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of this will need a week or two heal time to be able to ship as there are recently cut.

First is a grape watermelon. Purple with green/orange eyes and green rim. 3-6 eyes $40 ~3/4-1"
D3C7E4BD-F611-448F-9739-7CE1CD0D7B40-3678-000003038E50EC62.jpg


Second is a purple and pink chalice that fades in and out through the chalice. ~3/4-1" 35
B2576E51-D834-46EF-AB7A-D8BBAECFF446-3114-0000033196E89E72.jpg


And then I have a green and purple chalice ~3/4-1" $35
416740A0-13E8-4FCD-A3CE-D263521D35C4-3114-000003319325471A.jpg


Miami hurricane $10/eye. Have some already cut. Jus. Pm with amount wanted (picture of one of the frags)
B5685F85-3ED7-46BB-B115-5231488F1949-1533-00000147BB4336CE_zps792e25ca.jpg


Red planet frags ~3/4-1" $20 each no pics right now. Will try in the next day or so.

Purple bonsai ~3/4-1" $20
2F4FFE4B-6627-4F39-A815-E4F781A240A2-1533-0000014792EB6215_zpsabf6a2f9.jpg


Will ship at buyers expense. Actual shipping charged. Pm with zip code. Thanks for looking.
 
Nice looking corals! Your bonsai colony is really sweet!
 
I'm going to be cutting some of this tonight. Mint green with red Frags will be about 3/4-1" $35
1049EC8B-FA82-4844-B7BB-8F69D7E10EE4-5562-000005556B7668EF.jpg


I also have some acro that has a green base that fades into purple. 3/4-1" $15
7EECD15F-F720-488C-9672-2022A01ACB03-5562-00000553AB772075.jpg


Sorry for the bad pics. I only have my cel phone camera.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new