Chameleon Sea Fan

i0nz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m hoping to source a Chameleon Sea Fan within the US. I was curious to see if anybody has came across one and could chime in? I’ve seen them available in the UK but have yet to find one in the US. Hoping to seek more information on this. Photos below for reference.

IMG_6200.jpeg
IMG_6201.jpeg

OP
OP
i0nz

i0nz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe look at Alyssas seahorse savy in corals, looks like something they would have for their horses maybe?
Yeah I was just browsing her selection last night actually. She has some quite rare Gorgs and Sea Fans. I may just branch out and ask her (;

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m hoping to source a Chameleon Sea Fan within the US. I was curious to see if anybody has came across one and could chime in? I’ve seen them available in the UK but have yet to find one in the US. Hoping to seek more information on this. Photos below for reference.

IMG_6200.jpeg
IMG_6201.jpeg
I've only seen one person in the US get this species because they were a shop owner and able to contact divers. The closest species however that I've been able to get is the "Pink Warty Gorgonian" (Acanthogorgia isoxya). Unfortunately I lost it in a heatwave last year but I was able to source it through my LFS from Chris at ACI Aquaculture. I'd reach out to an LFS to see if they have any connections with ACI. I'm hoping to get another one this year, I really miss this one
DSC09503.jpg

OP
OP
i0nz

i0nz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only seen one person in the US get this species because they were a shop owner and able to contact divers. The closest species however that I've been able to get is the "Pink Warty Gorgonian" (Acanthogorgia isoxya). Unfortunately I lost it in a heatwave last year but I was able to source it through my LFS from Chris at ACI Aquaculture. I'd reach out to an LFS to see if they have any connections with ACI. I'm hoping to get another one this year, I really miss this one
DSC09503.jpg
Ah thank you for your response. I never thought to reach out to Chris. I will contact him on Monday :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back