Charlie, is everything all right?

woongtae na

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
21
Location
South korea
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Charlie, is everything all right?

20210816_224041.jpg
Charlie, is everything all right?
 
This has been addressed in 2 other threads . Please limit cross posting
 
This has been addressed in 2 other threads . Please limit cross posting
Thank you for your reply.
I took this out of Charlie's.
Fortunately, I'm fine now!
 

Attachments

  • 20210818_074059.jpg
    20210818_074059.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210818_074126.jpg
    20210818_074126.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210818_074138.jpg
    20210818_074138.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 40
Good find !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new