• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Charmander Zoas

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickup only. In northwest Austin, Texas suburbs. 8+ polyps. $60 per polyp or $400 for plug. Will be posting more Zoas as the week goes.

345E1A45-BD9D-4766-9EF2-2FE5527EBDF7.jpeg

OP
OP
A

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My system has been broken down and all the livestock has sold- sorry

OP
OP
A

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I will say if your ever looking for unique Zoas I always had great success with chin over at New York reef aquatics. He’s very workable and will get you what you want and work with your budget. I emailed him at [email protected] with what I was interested in and he would make the pack- purchase off their site. Never had any issues with shipping.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I will say if your ever looking for unique Zoas I always had great success with chin over at New York reef aquatics. He’s very workable and will get you what you want and work with your budget. I emailed him at [email protected] with what I was interested in and he would make the pack- purchase off their site. Never had any issues with shipping.
I just went to their site and they have pretty good prices but not much inventory. Do They offer free ship if over a certain amount? I used to shop at UC alot because they honored a 1k grand prize I won and didnt know about or collect for over a month plus it was free ship if over 150 but now they upped it to 250 so won't be shopping their anymore I doubt! I think I have much better luck with aquacultered corals from local reefers anyway! The sooner they get in the tank the Better their odds are. I have had awful luck with anything from cali. I lost almost all of 3 shipments I made from there! Long travel time to fl! They were half dead when they got here should have just throoown them out because so many dying corals made my tank crash! I think they were releasing toxins!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back