cheap ebay pack ending soon.

I got one of these Aussie packs 4 days ago and love it. Especially the blue one with white polyps! Great seller and I would definitely buy from again!

Thanks Adam!
 
I know isn't that white polyp one sweet. Pics don't quite do them justice.

For 100.00 I mean come on. It's almost stupid


Thanks guys.

There's a few other packs up there too.
 
IMG_20250129_122116637_HDR.jpg
 
lol is it bump all the bc threads time….
 
lol is it bump all the bc threads time….
lol it’s for the Arbor Day sale. The last Arbor Day sale Adam challenged people to post about everywhere. We got in trouble after posting outside the vendor forum so then we started bumping old threads. Since the Arbor Day sale is the next big one, we’re just having some fun with it.
 
lol it’s for the Arbor Day sale. The last Arbor Day sale Adam challenged people to post about everywhere. We got in trouble after posting outside the vendor forum so then we started bumping old threads. Since the Arbor Day sale is the next big one, we’re just having some fun with it.
Oh I know was just surprised to see so many bc threads up today haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new