cheap par meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this while looking for a meter. So much cheaper. Someone tell me why it won't be good.
Milwaukee MW700Lux Lightmeter with Waterproof Probe
 
Not too versed on the subject but I use the seneye reef and it has light meter included in it.
Open box item was $100, i get PAR, LUX, Kelvins, etc.
 
Last edited:
I bought a par meter about a year ago and used it once. Then I found out that my lfs had one I could rent for $5 a day. $320 wast really $120 wast because I sold mine for $200 a couple of months ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new