Cheap Programs- are they legit

I agree with the others. Looks too good to be true. However, I recently learned about something called academic pricing. If you have any students in your household you most likely quilify. I used it to buy MS office 2007 for $129. I'm not sure about other programs, but it can't hurt to look.
 
I would be a little scared getting from that site. I was lucky and got the office enterprise 07 straight from microsoft for only 20$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new