Cheap specimen cups

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjscott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cjscott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
284
Reaction score
1
Location
Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tossing around the idea of shipping, where is the cheapest place to get specimen cups?
 
The first time I ordered these, I bought some off ebay. They were pretty cheap, came in stacks of 25. I just ordered some others from amazon, and they came individually packaged with labels. These here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new