cheapest computer in world!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The touchscreen looks like they need to crank the sensitivity way up, but for $50, I certainly wouldn't complain!
 
I agree, but I think that would annoy me way too much. Watching the video of the reporter using it, I wanted her to throw the thing when it didn't respond!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new