• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheato

reefpaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuffed small flat rate box of Cheato - $20

(Lots of pods and mini brittlestars in fuge)

Ships from 07090

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow. I wanted to follow up and give some feedback on this guy's chaeto. I'm the past, I've bought chaeto from one of the big vendors and had a mixed experience. But in comparison to that, my experience with @reefpaddy has been nothing short of perfect. First off, his communications were great. Second, the amount of chaeto you get for $20 shipped is easily 3x the online vendor. The stuff is pristine. The other stuff from the vendor I got in the past was supposed to be "clean". However, even clean only really meant no "bad" pests. It still came with spiroid worms, little clams, etc. This stuff I got today in pretty sure is like 99% chaeto, which in my opinion is great. It was super green, super healthy, not brittle and falling apart. Really good stuff. Beyond that, he helped me out with another small side item as a favor to try and help me seed a side tank with coralline. Overall, I'd give a huge recommendation to @reefpaddy and his chaeto if you were looking.

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have some? I see you’re in Westfield? If so I’m not far , Woodbridge

OP
OP
reefpaddy

reefpaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for delayed response. I have about 3 packs available at the moment and 6 PM’s pending a response. Will respond to all PMs first then respond to this thread when more is available.
Jason

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back