Check Out My Reef Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikejrice
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikejrice

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
511
Reaction score
746
Location
Denver, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a little backed up with footage recently so decided to compile it all into the longest video I've ever uploaded! Let me know what you think.



Includes clove polyps, rose bubble tip anemone, goniopora, zoanthids, leather coral, acanthophyllia, acropora, blastomussa, duncans, mushroom coral, chalice, stylophora, micromussa, montipora, clams, galaxea, bubble coral, hammer coral, cynarina, palythoas, star polyps, frogspawn, xenia, pavona, stylocoeniella, toadstool leather, ricordia, turbinaria and more.
 
Wow, that's some discovery channel stuff! Are you shooting with a dslr? If so, info would be appreciated!
 
Wow, that's some discovery channel stuff! Are you shooting with a dslr? If so, info would be appreciated!
It's actually all shot on a Nikon AW130 that I snagged for about $50 mounted on a small GoPro tripod.
 
It took some time to get it done, but here's Part Two for anyone interested.

 
I got a little backed up with footage recently so decided to compile it all into the longest video I've ever uploaded! Let me know what you think.



Includes clove polyps, rose bubble tip anemone, goniopora, zoanthids, leather coral, acanthophyllia, acropora, blastomussa, duncans, mushroom coral, chalice, stylophora, micromussa, montipora, clams, galaxea, bubble coral, hammer coral, cynarina, palythoas, star polyps, frogspawn, xenia, pavona, stylocoeniella, toadstool leather, ricordia, turbinaria and more.

I'll look forward to relaxing in front of the smart TV & watching it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new