Check out my Urchin poop

  • Thread starter Thread starter JediCruz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JediCruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
183
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really a question but I wanted to show my Urchin’s poop. I found it fascinating so I figured others would as well (and yes, I pulled that frag off of the urchin... that bugger will find any frags that are loose... lol)
5D74A7BC-7A0D-4B97-98E0-271ED623380F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new