Check Out The NEW Nano-Lite!!!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,699
Reaction score
1,035
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce the release of our solution for smaller tanks on a budget. The Nano-Lite offers a dimmable, fan-cooled and full spectrum light for pico and nano reefs. The light is capable of covering an area up to 18" square, and tank mounts will be available soon. You can order yours here for only $129.99 shipped in the continental US:


Nano-Lite | Reef Breeders LEDs


goaoled_zps0b06b900.jpg
 
I love this little light! Lights up my small Biocube 14 perfectly! Only thing I wish is that the whites and blues could be timed separately instead of just on one plug. Oh well.
 
I love this little light! Lights up my small Biocube 14 perfectly! Only thing I wish is that the whites and blues could be timed separately instead of just on one plug. Oh well.

+1. This deterred me from purchasing one for my nano. Also perhaps the power cord sticking up from the top and no decent available hanging bracket dissuaded me a bit. Otherwise it was the closest thing to what I was looking for. I ended up doing a retrofit upgrade of the stock lighting on my Nuvo 8.
 
would this light fit in the hood of a 29 BioCube?
I doubt it would its pretty thick. I was hoping the same thing with the hood of my aqua top tank of course im sure its a lot smaller than the bio cube but i still don't think it will fit. I just took my hood off anyway. Lets heat out better that way anyway so my top off doesn't work near as much as with the hood on.
 
I was thinking since I'm runnin a chiller, it would be best if I left my hood on. But I am not real sure if my thinking is correct.
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new