Check out this hot new corals!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHECK OUT THESE HOT NEW CORALS!!!

JASON FOX UNFORGIVEN PECTINIA
BF_0035-54.jpg


JASON FOX ADRENALINE RUSH CHALICE
BF_0009-28.jpg
 
The Adrenaline rush is gorgeous.
I would say put me down for a frag, but will have to wait till the price comes out!
 
Like how the eye and rim colors are nearly identical and the contrast with the blue/green is just wow.
That chalice is way up on my wish list.
 
Is this the same os rmf's new release - Asteroids Pectinia?

looks similar.. but both are awesome and i'll be obtaining both in the future :)
 
Simply amazing looking corals.

I am loving thst JF Unforgiven Pectinia. Looks li its giving the Space Invader a run for its money.

And that JF Adrenaline is sweet. I am really diggin on that rim.

Please post prices for both frags.*
 
The adrenalin rush chalice is not available yet. And watch out for wysiwyg updates on our website tonight. There just may be a unforgiven pectinia frag for sale!!!
 
This sold before I even saw the frag! What is the market price of this new pectina? Just wondering if it's comparable to the Space Invader or significantly more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new