OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this hobby, but not that much [emoji23]. I guess there's a market for everyone.
Of course, there are definitely people out there that wouldn't sneeze at paying that kind of money for it. I'm just thinking that since this one is captive bred that in a few years time the same fish will be in the $100-$200 range. I remember reading about the PNG lightning maroon clownfish F1's selling for $5000. Now you can buy them all day long on DD for $60ish. Granted clowns are more willing to breed in captivity than angels.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course, there are definitely people out there that wouldn't sneeze at paying that kind of money for it. I'm just thinking that since this one is captive bred that in a few years time the same fish will be in the $100-$200 range. I remember reading about the PNG lightning maroon clownfish F1's selling for $5000. Now you can buy them all day long on DD for $60ish. Granted clowns are more willing to breed in captivity than angels.

And no offense to the future buyer of this, but it looks like any other fish. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful.. But there's colorful and similar looking fish out there for under 500 bucks. I think the rarity is what makes it intriguing to some people. You're right though, I'm sure the price will only drop in years to come

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

d-man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus they have been bred for 4-5yrs now and just last year they jumped waaaay up in price. A yr ago they were half this retail and I can’t even say wholesale cost.

OP
OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A man must know his limit! :D
Or face divorce as stated earlier. Other consequences may be bankruptcy, loss of utilities, foreclosure, and many other bad things. I did notice it was still for sale as of yesterday evening. It hasn't reduced price yet but I'll let everyone know when i see it has. Or it's been sold.

OP
OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one I don't see much.
IMG_1962.PNG

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back