Check these crazy leptastrea out!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 2 frags of each available, will have both colors

Jason Fox Grafted Leptastrea

JFOX_0030.jpg




Jason Fox Grafted Leptastrea Version 2
JFOX_0031.jpg
 
Nice! I have never seen anything like the 2nd one before! Are these natural grafts or influenced by man, for lack of a better phrase, grafts?
 
My favorite coral that I've never had the pleasure of keeping...
 
Very Nice Jay.

thanks randyo!!:wink:

Nice! I have never seen anything like the 2nd one before! Are these natural grafts or influenced by man, for lack of a better phrase, grafts?

its a natural graft

Very very nice Jason!
Should come show some of those treasures at CoralCon 2013

thanks coralcon!

My favorite coral that I've never had the pleasure of keeping...

now its the time buddy! you will rarely see them like these!:wink:

Ver nice jason will u have these at the lear swap next weekend?

bob

hi bob, PM me. only one of each left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new