Check your emails here.

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, why am I testing? I just realized I got a notification of James' post so it's working for me. Hooray for the Rev!!
Gary

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys and gals I have to give the credit to MikeB on this one. He definitely got it fixed, but I did find him! LOL!

Reef Empire

I bleed saltwater.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm the only one with no love in this dept... Hate to burst your bubble Rev, but mine is still not responding... :(

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm the only one with no love in this dept... Hate to burst your bubble Rev, but mine is still not responding... :(

Check your profile settings to ensure that you are set up to receive notifications and that your e-mail address is correct. Also, check to make sure you're actually subscribed to this thread. You can see the list of threads to which you're subscribed in your profile settings. You can also you the "thread tools" on this thread to see if you're subscribed.

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Check your profile settings to ensure that you are set up to receive notifications and that your e-mail address is correct. Also, check to make sure you're actually subscribed to this thread. You can see the list of threads to which you're subscribed in your profile settings. You can also you the "thread tools" on this thread to see if you're subscribed.

THe website email notification system is working correctly now. If you are not receiving anything, check all your settings under User CP. Also you can add reef2reef at gmail dot com to your address book in your email so this will guarantee it will go to your inbox.

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THe website email notification system is working correctly now. If you are not receiving anything, check all your settings under User CP. Also you can add reef2reef at gmail dot com to your address book in your email so this will guarantee it will go to your inbox.

OK, this is strange. The last posting was 11/16. Why did I receive a notification (along with all the other daily updates) that this thread was updated today?????

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back