Checking interest in VorTech MP40 Group order

heliguy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one for now lets see what happens:wink:i can't believe no one else is getting on this group buy.

Last edited:

Thunderstruck34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really wish I would've seen this a day earlier as I just bought a mp20 yesterday. drats

Last edited:

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many mp10s you running
i have only 1 mp10 up high on one side and 4' away i have a mp40 in the middle of the pain on short pulse..then there is my return off a om super squirt and so far thats all my flow in my 150xt...

i had the mp40 in my 125 that i just took down...makes a great little wave :)

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even for local clubs? It wasn't my intent to make it available outside our Fox Valley group. And I thought Vortech was a sponsor...

oh well. go ahead and close the thread, not trying to cause trouble....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am sorry I didn't realize this was in the club forums. My apologies. Just use one of our sponsors since you can't buy directly from Vortech. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Formal club advantage? Add another...

There is not much you can't do here as a club. I even offer a private forum where only your club can see and give permissions to your officers to allow or disallow people into the private forum. They have to approve request. Also I will give mod rights to your officers or whoever the club allows to in your forums. You can even have your own private classified forum under your club.

Add two ehh three more to R2R. :)

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's actually really cool Rev. We'll only need a basic website then. We'd like to call R2R home for a lot of things. Didn't mean any disrespect by the comment :)

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we just bought our MP40 a few weeks ago. and might i just say... it's soooo worth the money.

I actually stumbled upon this black friday deal here at reef2reef. It looks like they have a coupon code that might still be good to get the deal (if it's better than what you'd be getting by doing the group buy)... Might want to look into it. I got it only a few days after I ordered it -- great company.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f193/black-friday-online-sale-ecotech-marine-32302.html

Hope you guys get enough people!
I might be in for buying an MP20 if you switched to that.

heliguy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ssssssssssssssh you here something dead silent on this thread,well i tried to get something going i guess i will go on my own.

thanks anyway:eek:oh:

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back