Checking interest in VorTech MP40 Group order

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everybody,

I really wanted a VorTech MP40 for Christmas, but wow are they expensive. So I think I have found a way to do a group order and bring the price down quite a bit for all of us. So my question is, are there 5 or more other interested people hanging around here?

let me know if you might be interested and I will set off and make it happen.

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't need one, but what kind of a discount? Not sure if it still works but the RC5 code used to get you 5% off at Aqua Cave, and they usually have great prices to start. At any rate, it might be worth looking at if you can't find enough people for a group buy.

heliguy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm interested in a vortech mp40 what kind of price are we talking about.please let me know:wink:

p.s. rc5 code does not work.

Last edited:

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any troubles with the thickness of the glass with the 10's? I was always under the impression that they were only good for up to 3/8" glass.... If not,, hmm, next on my must buy list!!!

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad the RC5 code doesn't work anymore. I got a lot of mileage out of that one. They're a great vendor - $5 shipping (next day since they're in Chicago) and insanely good service.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any troubles with the thickness of the glass with the 10's? I was always under the impression that they were only good for up to 3/8" glass.... If not,, hmm, next on my must buy list!!!
the glass on my 150 is 3/8" ...it does work well and i love it on reef crest! but it can get nocked off easy so you need to use the zip strip and tie down pad (thats what i call it) that it comes with for the cord to help it stay there....the 20s and 40s come with it too.

and to let you know the 10 can pull air from the surface from 5" in the water! if any one wants to see one in action just let me know...i love them and i want a few more for my frag tank... for around $200 you cant beat 1500gph at a max of 18watts of controllable power!!!

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everynow and then i get a email for 10% off at aquacave on them.Also i have a 20 in my 40 breeder which is a mixed tank and sometimes i feel that its not enough.I wouldnt get the 20 if you have a tank over 3ft long and only wanna use one power head.

OP
OP
H

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heh, I have the standard 4'x2'x2' 120 I think one 40 will be good,

and Heli, I will verify that price tomorrow but I'm 90% sure its good.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back