Cheers from Canberra, AU

If you find a good Aussie Coral/supplier that ships reliably let me know - I’m on the Sunshine Coast about to do the same thing
Mate, you are in heaven. I am in Canberra.
Jack O'Mahony is putting together a nice page: https://www.aussiereefing.com.au/ . I can only say that Bespoke in Sydney is quite awesome re. gear, and Canberra Marine is awesome re. livestock and advise.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Looking forward to seeing your tank!
Hopefully not long now. Reinforcing the floor, drilling holes into basement, adding power socket... plus normal daily grind to be able to afford the life ;-)
 
Welcome!!

22393.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new