Cheers to the Reef!!

Rainbow Reef Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago & Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hand.gif


Hey everyone! I thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I've been a fellow hobbyist for the past 10 years, while also spending the past 8 years maintaining Reef Aquariums of all sizes, as well as culturing corals! Currently I do not have a personal Reef at home, that is until after my family moves into a new home in a couple more months! But, my business offers me plenty of corals and lots of aquariums for my enjoyment! Nothing compares to being able to provide amazing Reef Aquariums to all my clients around Chicago. I am excited to become more involved in the forum world! Thanks everyone!

Here's one of my rainbow bubble anemone (50/50 LEDs w/ Canon DSLR-Macro Lens)
dirol.gif

Goldilocks Anemone.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new