Chemical Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter BradB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The wierd thing is I have 3 yellow tangs that were identical when added 4 years ago. 1 has no sign of HLLE, 1 has a noticeable amount but is otherwise healthy, and 1 is horrible and looks like a dead fish but actually swims and eats just fine. All 3 have the same water quality and access to the same food, although I can't measure what each actually eats.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new