Cherries to kick off the weekend right!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some are going up today, some I need to make a little smaller.

This little gem is getting quite nice.
CHE_6311.jpg


Love this one!!! Its being sold as a colony.
CHE_6315.jpg


Another mini colony that has a ton of potential!
CHE_6319.jpg


Chrissie has dibs on this bad boy, its kooky.
CHE_6320.jpg


Crazy!!
CHE_6314.jpg


Crazier!! I dub thee Color Chaos.
CHE_6317.jpg


On to the ridiculous blastomussa, cut just hours prior to this photo but you get the point and happy puffy pictures will be put on the website for WYSIWYG pieces. I have 4 or 5 different morphs to put up today.
CHE_6330.jpg


Did someone say acropora?
CHE_6345.jpg
CHE_6343.jpg
CHE_6342.jpg
 
Gorgeous!! As usual!!
 
good lord those are nice might have to steal a sign for a free cherry :xd:
 
Man, I was just about to go buy a new bike but I may have to put that off for another couple weeks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new