Cherry Coral Thunder and lightening

  • Thread starter Thread starter wish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2010
Messages
1,459
Reaction score
269
Location
Waltham
WoW.. got my frag and THANK YOU! it's amazing!!! oh yeah I order 5 polyp Cherry Charms and Got 10 polyps instead! thanks Todd
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new