Cherry Corals 21 tails torches available

Fasthandsslowmind

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
244
Reaction score
247
Location
Los Lunas, NM
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pretty much any size colony of Cherry Corals 21 tails. The mother has been in my tank for two years and produced probably a dozen 2-3 head frags I've sold. I've saturated the local market, so branching out. Apologies for the washed out photos. I'll try to get a color corrected set asap, but they're pretty honest to the coloration on Cherry corals site.

Happy to trade for equivalent value, in any size colony.

Banana torches
Holy Grail torches
High end Acro
High end Acans

Zip is 87031 for shipping.

Whatcha got? IMG_5005.jpeg IMG_4997.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5007.mov
    31.6 MB
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new