Cherry Corals Euphyllia Update!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally got around to doing a Euphyllia update on the site! Acros will be late next week, Zoas and Palys will be up sometime this weekend...

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/lps-corals/ultra-euphyllia-and-elegance/

new5180.jpg


new5195.jpg


new5179.jpg


new5177.jpg


new5183.jpg


new5190.jpg


new5192.jpg


new5189.jpg


new5193.jpg
 
When will the Acans and SPS be updated?
 
When will you get the CC 21 tails torch back in stock? Missed out on that one :(
 
When will u have any NY Knicks in stock?
 
I have a nice little mini colony that I have been waiting for it to split and I believe its ready. Email us Monday(we will be out of town til then) and I will see where we are at.
Ok thanks, will email you on Monday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new