Cherry corals, great seller!

Mattyice008

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
646
Reaction score
95
Location
Gainesville, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
I bought a bunch of paly frags and a few other miscellaneous from Todd over at cherrycorals.com. I wanted to get as many types as possible, but the frags (which are all WYSIWYG) already had multiple heads, limiting my choices. I told Todd and he found frags with just 1-2 heads. Great guy and he worked out an awesome deal. Now the shipping...FANTASTIC!! great packaging and made a safe journey from Michigan to Florida. Most of the palys were open. I will definitely be buying again. 5/5!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new