Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale! October 28th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I'm just bouncing in and out of here every little while and I've still snagged 4 pieces already. You've got to be quick... and if not quick, persistent. (As in -- if it doesn't say "OUT OF STOCK" in the little white print on the product page under the price then you still have a chance at purchasing it -- just keep F5ing the page until that 2 minute timer potentially expires and the piece is available again. Hell, I just missed the $20 Wolverine with it -- someone let that 2 minute window expire -- and I was able to get a $1 coral and another earlier because of the same thing. Check the the HOUR X pages that Todd and Brett are activating -- there's tons of great pieces there, too.

Most importantly:

giphy-downsized (1).gif

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything shows out of stock before the pics loaded aggregating.

Just for fun I clicked on each pic as soon as I posted, only the Tree Houses of Horror were out of stock when I clicked through. I went to orders to see who snagged it and it hadn't been paid for as yet. I don't smell a rat.

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for fun I clicked on each pic as soon as I posted, only the Tree Houses of Horror were out of stock when I clicked through. I went to orders to see who snagged it and it hadn't been paid for as yet. I don't smell a rat.
If anything I think that people rush to click to get to a product page and then smash the "Add to Cart" button... then some debate whether to actually buy the piece or not. Too many people giving up without seeing that white "OUT OF STOCK" text under the price. If it doesn't say that it isn't gone yet.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 188 71.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back