Cherry Corals and Polyp-Palooza Review

Reefer Matt

Aquaculture, 3d Printing, Marketing
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,237
Reaction score
42,946
Location
US
I just wanted to give my feedback on the recent sale event that Cherry Corals had called Polyp-Palooza. I usually don't participate in live sales, but I found the event fun and engaging. There were a lot of awesome deals and I actually got a few deep discounts! I want to thank @Acro76, @CherryCorals, and @CodyBot for putting on a great event! The coral I received were top notch, and I absolutely will visit them again! I made a video review as well. Thanks again!

 
I just wanted to give my feedback on the recent sale event that Cherry Corals had called Polyp-Palooza. I usually don't participate in live sales, but I found the event fun and engaging. There were a lot of awesome deals and I actually got a few deep discounts! I want to thank @Acro76, @CherryCorals, and @CodyBot for putting on a great event! The coral I received were top notch, and I absolutely will visit them again! I made a video review as well. Thanks again!


Very nice video! Keep up the good work!

On a side note, I have a passion for digital design, and have learned quite a bit along the way. Let me know if I can ever help you out on anything.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new