• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals has impressed me

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently made a purchase from cherry corals and before I get into it, I want to be totally honest. I had been avoiding purchasing corals from cherry corals for two main reasons that I will explain below along with my observation from this order...

I have purchased corals from other vendors with photos similar to cherry corals photos and upon receiving the coral realized the photos were extremely photoshopped, I assumed that since the corals looked so rediculous in cherry corals photos that they had to be photshopped as well. Recently, cherry corals posted a coral for sale (needle in a haystack acro) that I wanted so I decided to go ahead and make an order and took a look at their other frags as well. I added a few sps frags in with my order thinking if they look half as good as the pic then I will still be happy. When I received my order yesterday I was blown away, the corals looked as good or better than they did in the photo...I couldn't believe the photos actually depicted how the corals would look in my tank after shipping. These frags straight out the box were fully colored up and displaying all of the colors in the photos and more under my 15k mh's!! Not only were they colored up amazingly, each frag was healthy and had full polyp extension in the shipping bag and each one is at least half encrusted. They obviously take the time to let sps frags properly heal and color up before selling them, this is by far the best condition of sps frags I have received in a very long time and the best I have ever gotten from a purchase from an online vendor.

The other reason I would avoid purchasing from them is I thought the shipping was kind of high (but now i think shipping costs from other vendors might be embedded into the frag cost itself to make shipping seem cheaper). After receiving my order, I can see why shipping is a little bit higher then some other places. The cost of the frags is relatively cheap for what I get, and the frags were packed in the best way I have ever seen to keep frags healthy and not bang around. It is obvious that time and thought was put into the shipping method of the frags, again I am very impressed. Also, often a vendor will send a freebee with the order to compensate for shipping or to just be nice but you often times it is some turd frag they can't get rid of so they stick it in your box. Well the the freebee I got from cherry corals is extremely nice and something I would actually buy to put in my display, again I am very impressed. They also try to keep you informed on the status of your order from start to delivery which is top notch in my book.

So to sum it up; my corals came in super healthy and colorful, were expertly packed, no damage what so ever on any acro frag, my freebee was awesome, and this was one of the best purchases from an online vendor I have had in a while. I will be buying from them again.

Brandon

Last edited:

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1 Got an order two weeks ago and very happy with my order too! :)

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was extremely pleased with my order as well

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

cbb_70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I've been eyeballin' the site and lookin to pull the trigger. Good info!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back