Cherry Corals Polyp-Palooza! {Dec. 16 & 17th! 2pm to 12am EST} 2000+ Frags, Games & Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Colemansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9412.jpeg
Not everything in this video I bought from Cherry from the polyp palooza but here’s a quick video of that does have all of the ones that I bought in the video. Going to take more pictures and post them when I get a chance I can only find the orange filter for my phone so it looks funny but better than no filter.

billygalaxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to @CherryCorals
My Polypalooza order came in today.
Most of the items in the pic are from that fun event.
Pretty much all the frags looked better and larger than expected (aside from a bit of tissue loss on one overly sensitive acro)
Enjoying watching everything open up. I totally see the hype behind their 21 tails torch - beautiful !!!

thanks again guys, and keep up the good work...

checo.jpg

rja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to @CherryCorals
My Polypalooza order came in today.
Most of the items in the pic are from that fun event.
Pretty much all the frags looked better and larger than expected (aside from a bit of tissue loss on one overly sensitive acro)
Enjoying watching everything open up. I totally see the hype behind their 21 tails torch - beautiful !!!

thanks again guys, and keep up the good work...

checo.jpg
that pec is huge!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Polyp-Palooza Torch #18
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $49.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyp-Palooza Torch #18
----​

Polyp-Palooza Torch #14
Click Image to Purchase
Polyp-Palooza Torch #14
----​

Polyp-Palooza Torch #14
Click Image to Purchase
Polyp-Palooza Torch #14
----​

CC Peach Pit Hammer #1
Regular Price: $100.00, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
CC Peach Pit Hammer #1
----​

dr_vinnie_boombatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for sharing this info! I'm planning another purchase soon, just waiting on the right coral to be available (jellybean style chalice and OG Holy Grail Micro)

You guys are the best vendor in my opinion, everything was super clean and big and beautiful. You put other online vendors to shame. You put my LFS to super shame.
We would like to share a few details about our systems, please consider this info before purchasing. Seriously, if your DKH is above 10 do us both a favor and don’t buy.

#1 We keep our DKH at 8-8.5, salinity is 1.026, and our temps are between 75-76 degrees.

#2 If its a coral other than an Acropora then the PAR will be between 100-150 we have great success here and see no need to blast them beyond that. Can you achieve better results in higher light? You never know but if you want to try, please acclimate slowly. Acro PAR values are between 300-400

#3 Photos of everything except Acro are taken under ATI Blue Plus, ATI Aquablue Special, and Reef Brite blues. Acro are taken under Radions using the 20k temp.

#4 All zoas & acro are on 1/2" plugs, pretty much everything else is on 1 1/4". We include standard 1/2" egg crate in every photo so you can gauge size.

#5 We use the best shipping materials available to us, 1 1/2" Styrofoam boxes and 40 hour heat packs. We use a good amount of water with the coral in a cute little protective cup to avoid damage from bouncing around in a bag.

#6 Although we believe our corals to be free of pests we still suggest doing quick dips in your product of choice. We dip literally everything and keep corals in a QT until we are 100% sure we aren't introducing anything that will make our lives miserable. Reef Primer by Polyp Lab is our favorite as it gets the job done and is fairly gentle (I may have accidentally left coral in Reef Primer overnight a couple of times and it didn't kill them).

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry Corals Shipping Delay - Winter Storm

Due to the risk of high winds/heavy rain/snow on Monday night into Tuesday, we have sent out an email to reschedule most Monday shipments, and all Tuesday shipments. Please respond to my email if you would prefer to be rescheduled to Wednesday for Thursday arrival, or Thursday for Friday arrival.

weather.JPG

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back