Cherry Corals Polyp-Palooza! {Dec. 17 & 18th! 2pm to 12am EST} 2000+ Frags, Games, Prizes, and More!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Good morning R2R!! Looking for a sick plate/diaseris for your reef? We've got you covered 30+ to choose from :cool:

CHE_1328.jpg
CHE_1321.jpg
CHE_1964.jpg
CHE_1873.jpg
CHE_1875.jpg
I am actually :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Got any Fox corals too?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What the heck, notifications where not working for me and I missed the first few 'games'. Bummer!
So most @CodyBot games are pre-programmed posts. Any pre-programmed/scheduled posts slip in without notification and they stop all notifications after them for some reason. It's not just @CodyBot though. Again, any scheduled post seems to stop notifications.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I recently watch The Jinx on HBO that has a story about a billionaire murderer that was throwing bodies in the bays of Galveston, TX. Now, there's a new Netflix show called The Texas Killing Fields that tells the stories of all the dead people that were ditched in Galveston, TX. I'm thinking I shouldn't live so close to Galveston, TX. It's crazy seeing all these places you grew up seeing your whole life on international shows!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently watch The Jinx on HBO that has a story about a billionaire murderer that was throwing bodies in the bays of Galveston, TX. Now, there's a new Netflix show called The Texas Killing Fields that tells the stories of all the dead people that were ditched in Galveston, TX. I'm thinking I shouldn't live so close to Galveston, TX. It's crazy seeing all these places you grew up seeing your whole life on international shows!
From what I've heard from the mrs and my time in Corpus, living near Galveston should be enough to convince you to move.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long Banner.png

GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Trivia, Christmas, and prizes are a few of my favorite things! For this game, I will post a Christmas trivia question on the hour, every hour. The first person to answer the question correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SEACHEM PACK!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

seachem.jpg

Last edited:

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • Full frame

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back