Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

new00072.jpg
 
Just getting my new 90 gallon set up. Upgraded from a 55 fowlr and I'm ready to jump into some corals!
20171216_184306.jpg
 
This little gem is my favorite coral, and the one that likely pushed me into starting a reef tank to begin with. As a bonus, this is one that Brett sourced for me. Its been encrusting for the last eight months or so and its finally starting to send up its bulbous arms.

WT Mother of Pearl


unnamed.jpg
 
Nice! I need some frags!

This little gem is my favorite coral, and the one that likely pushed me into starting a reef tank to begin with. As a bonus, this is one that Brett sourced for me. Its been encrusting for the last eight months or so and its finally starting to send up its bulbous arms.

WT Mother of Pearl


unnamed.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new