Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Clicked and all said the page doesn't exist. Is this a setup?
 
Links are taking forever to load.
 
oy, wait, is that because we were all trying to access that page at the same time? Man, this live sale thing is awesome!
 
missed that acan because the link doesnt exist
 
bought the billabongs :)
535C17DC-7929-4A88-BE4F-1AA5D1C5F7AE.gif
 
thats odd how come i got charged $55 for shipping? I already purchased the shipping prior to sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new